Posting two recipes in one day?!? Who am I? I can’t not remember for the life of me where I found this recipe. But credit to wherever I got this from. This is so good! I am a HUGE fan of feta and goat cheese. The feta in this recipes pairs so well with the sun dried tomatoes and spinach. I make this recipe quite often. It’s easy and delicious. I made asparagus and quinoa as the sides.
Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Cook time: 45 mins
- Chicken Breast (you could do this recipe with one or 100.. up to you)
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Italian seasoning
- Toothpicks or baking twine*
* These are optional. I have made it without them before they just hold everything together better if you do.
- Preheat the oven to 350 (I’ve also cooked it on 375 but just watch the chicken so it doesn’t get too dry. Nothing worse than dry chicken).
- Slice into one side of the chicken breast, starting at the thicker end and ending at the thin point. Make sure NOT to cut all the way through. (IF you have no idea what I’m talking about please youtube it). Open the chicken so that is resembles a butterfly.
- Place spinach leaves, feta and sun dried tomatoes on one side. Close the breast and place a toothpick through it.
- Place the chicken on a foil covered cookie sheet and sprinkle garlic and italian seasoning over it. Then place in the oven.
- Cook chicken for about 25-30 minutes.
Recipe cred: As mentioned above… can’t remember where I found this. Credit to whoever or wherever I found this.
Photo cred: Yours truly