It’s the holidays y’all… and you’re allowed to cheat every once and a while. It’s about balance remember? These muffins aren’t the healthiest things in the world but they aren’t the worst! This is another simple recipes my friends! These are so delicious.
Cook time: aprox. 30 mins
- 1 box cake ( I used yellow)
- 1 cup of water
- 15 ounces of canned pumpkin
- confectioner’s sugar (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together. Using a mixer is A LOT easier than by hand.. but I seemed to have lost my mixer in between moves (Sad face) so a little flicka da wrist was my only choice.
- Spoon into a cupcake pan ( it’s up to you if you want to use liners or not…I’ve made it with and without).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. R
emove from the oven and let cool.I feel like I shouldn’t have to write that… if you don’t know what to do when a recipe is done cooking then you’re an idiot 😉
- It’s optional to add the confectioner’s sugar! It’s more decorative than for taste.
Recipe cred: http://www.food.com/recipe/weight-watchers-2-point-pumpkin-muffins-145312
Photo cred: Me, duh!
Happy balanced eating 😉